Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-07-24, 4:43pm

Default Extreme Oxygen

The people at Extreme Oxygen are the greatest. I had to ship them my oxycon for service. They were super fast fixing it. However, on the return trip to my house the oxycon was dropped by the mail service. It would not work and the case of the oxycon was badly broken. Extreme filed a calm for the damage, had my oxycon picked up and repaired it. FedEx refused to cover the damages that they caused.(Why do we even bother with insurance?). The kind, superfriendly staff helped me get this taken care of. They filled a clam for me for the damages. And Paul the owner cover the cost of the repair and having it shipped back to my house! I will soon be in the market for another oxygon and will Extreme Oxygen when I am ready to order one. Every one there ROCKS!!!!!!!
Angie's Glass
Old 2011-12-21, 7:10pm

wish i could say the same.... my experience with extreme oxygen has been the complete opposite. my ex2000 is broken its 2 years into a 3 year warranty and they wont fix it and its already been sent back for repairs once that they didnt even do... i was told it was "worn out" and not under warranty even tho its got a year of warranty left,on a machine that has no user serviceable parts how that works i have no idea. there trying to charge me $600 to fix what should be a warranty repair. the crazy part is the owner paul told me he wants me to be a happy customer so he offered to drop it to $300.why would i be happy paying anything for something that should be free with the warranty i got upon purchase...im not happy at all im pissed actually.
Old 2012-08-24, 9:59pm

Default Extreme Oxygen is unconcerened about warranty repairs

The exact same thing happened to me. They act like you are bothering them when your machine breaks from normal use. They complain to you about how much they have going on and what they have to do, or how many machines they have to work on. Extreme Oxygen is very hard/impossible to get a hold of when something goes wrong and it takes a long, long time to get things fixed and then they blame you for warranty repairs and want you to pay for normal wear on the machine. Their warranty says "excessive wear" is not covered but they never state what the definition is "excessive wear" is. How many hours/tanks filled is "excessive"? I know that I did not over use my machine.
Old 2012-09-17, 6:44pm
No Longer an LE Member

Never buy from Extreme Oxygen ALWAYS buy from Jack at Unlimited Oxygen
Old 2012-09-17, 10:47pm
fritaholic

We have never had anything but wonderful, professional service from Paul and his staff. They have answered questions promptly, stayed on the phone with us for over an hour past closing time on a Friday night to help us when we were newbies troubleshoot problems and repaired warranty issues promptly. We own 6 of their EX15 machines and would not own anything else!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lisa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-09-18, 12:32pm

I sell Extreme Oxygen concentrators on my site. never had a complaint. I own their machines as well!

Old 2012-09-20, 9:44am

I have an EX15 as well. At the very beginning i had a minor problem with the machine. I called and explained what was going on and I had a little broken part mailed out to me in a very timely manner!

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2012-09-20, 10:36am

I have an EX15 as well. At the very beginning i had a minor problem with the machine. I called and explained what was going on and I had a little broken part mailed out to me in a very timely manner!

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN