We will be doing the inside of our Tuff Shed soon and I need to know if I have everything in the proper order? There will be no inspections but we want to do it right anyway.
I have already coated the floor twice with Copper Green
1. Put down plywood to put ceramic tiles on later.
2. Pull electrical and get all outlets in place
3. Do the fuel lines/plumbing for oxygen and propane
4. Do Insulation
5. Put up wallboard, tape, texture and paint
6. Flooring ( ceramic tiles) installed
I am not sure when we should do the cutouts for the intake air vents and the exhausted air. I would think last after I get the workbench installed??
Should the fuel lines also be installed after the workbench is in? The fuel tanks will be outside and hardpiped in with safety valves inside. Is there anything else I should/could do?
We have to build it in stages as finances allow so I don't want to make any costly mistakes.
Any thoughts or rearranging of my work order and the why's would be greatly appreciated.