Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-08-29, 9:47pm

Default The Annealer Magazine

I can't seem to get into the Auction Boutique anyone else having a problem? I sent an email letting them know but wasn't sure if someone from there was on here? or had an auction they could try to see if it works.
Patty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join the Army of Women to fight Breast Cancer. Click
Old 2006-08-30, 5:25am
McAfee Art Glass

I have not been able to load it either
Dave

Old 2006-08-30, 5:29am
The one, the only

It's not working for me today either.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-
-
Old 2006-08-30, 6:13am
sunscreen me baby

Yup, me too. I tried to list an auction last night and it stopped loading. Did I break it? lol. Do any of you know if there is a limit to the size for auction pictures? I know the link is limited but didn't know about the individual uploads.

~

Old 2006-08-30, 6:26am

I received an email back this morning that the server is down but they are working on it and it should be up soon.
Patty

Old 2006-08-30, 8:06am
Fusing Glass

Yres Suzy I am certain it is ALL your fault, since I am sure it was my fault at some other time
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-08-30, 12:49pm

I can't get in either.. I take FULL responsibility for the whole mess! (giggle)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDuck
Yres Suzy I am certain it is ALL your fault, since I am sure it was my fault at some other time

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2006-08-30, 1:30pm
The one, the only

It works now!!

-
-
-
Old 2006-08-30, 1:32pm

Thank you Kathy!

Old 2006-08-30, 2:01pm
The one, the only

It stopped working.

-
-
-