Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-11-10, 6:12pm
ID10T Problem Solver

Default Cattwalk Rocks!!!!!

I ordered my first press from Cattwalk on Wednesday. I wanted a press that was more than the base/press package, and she just let me have it for the same price...then to top that, Catt mailed it that day! I am sitting here petting my pretty new press.

Love her!

***Scorpion (4 stud)***
Old 2006-11-10, 9:17pm

I got my first two new presses from CattWalk last month... They certainly won't be my last! I'm addicted to the crunch press.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awesome service, great product!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2006-11-10, 10:13pm
Dichro Addict

Their presses are great! My two favorite are the puffy pillow and the button presses.

Old 2006-11-11, 7:18am
ID10T Problem Solver

I really enjoyed how she did not treat me like just a sale, she treated me like a new friend.

***Scorpion (4 stud)***
Old 2006-11-11, 7:34am
The one, the only

She's the Best!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-
-
Old 2006-11-11, 3:40pm
birdergirl ~o~

I too had a nice experience ordering from Catt-She treats her biznezz personally!

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2006-11-11, 5:36pm

And my kids fight over the ribbons and sweeties (candy)!

Old 2006-11-11, 5:53pm
Formerly known as LT

I like them to!! What did you get??
Old 2006-11-11, 6:10pm

shhhh don't tell, but Cattwalk presses are my favorites!

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2006-11-20, 1:32pm

She's been rocking for a while now!!

Wait till you try the Jumbo Spiral and the Flat Back lentil. (The Ali Lentil!)
I love the flat backbecause I only have to decorate one side and I'm done!

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2006-11-20, 3:31pm
Scientific Glass Girl

Quote:
She's been rocking for a while now!!

Wait till you try the Jumbo Spiral and the Flat Back lentil. (The Ali Lentil!)
I love the flat backbecause I only have to decorate one side and I'm done!

Paula
catt is the bestest ever! she really does treat every client like a friend, and she has been so supportive of me throughout my adventure in glass. if you have any questions or anything, catt is more than happy to answer you! and she ships like a mad woman!

the ali lentil.
i made lots of 1.25" lentils for a while with flat backs.

Old 2006-11-20, 9:01pm
No Longer an LE Member

I am excited to see what the anniversary special will be this year.

Catt you are wonderful, and Fred we know how hard you work on each and every press.

You are true friends. Thanks for organizing our groups metal foil order to perfection and with such patience for our group's changes.

J