As a reminder - the worklist...
1. Clean out the room
2. Replace both windows - DONE!
3. Pull the NG line - DONE!
4. Install the ventilation
5. Hook it all up and torch away!
#1 - Some organization has taken place. Not much, but better. I can actually walk through the room. The biggest change will happen when my glass storage unit is built - that will get rid of 4 kitty litter buckets that we currently have to "deal with" all the time.
#2 - DONE. We finished the second window on Sunday and Cliff got all the trim put back on. He was even offered a job! The house behind us is having vinyl siding put on. The guy came over and asked Cliff what contractor he worked for. Cliff laughed and told him ME! The guy said if he ever wanted a job, just ask. Thanks but I suspect the benefits aren't as good as GM pays....
#3 - also DONE! Cliff had to get into the crawl space to accomplish this, so HUGE KUDOS! Not a fun job.
We also moved a mountain of lumber down in the basement to get it off of the table I will be using. It is now sitting on saw horses. Cliff found lots of nice pieces of wood he had forgotten about, so he was happy. The saw horses are also wider than the table, so he will be able to pile up even MORE wood. Again, he is happy. The table was taken outside and thoroughly cleaned of sawdust, cobwebs, dust, dirt, etc and is happily waiting to be put to use. I have 12" marble tiles (obtained for cheap from a junk yard) that will be put on top.
This is Window #2 in progress.
This is the final "resting spot" of the table, in front of window #1.
And where my glass storage will be, once done (under the bench - yes, item #1 will need some progress to make this happen).