Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-07-27, 11:32pm

Default Jessica w/Phoenix Art Supplies..You're a DOLL!

I finally broke down and bought some of the new Vetro Odd lots...okay, just two colors and received my order in just a couple of days!! What I wasn't expecting was a gift. I loved the gift and the new colors so much I had to go back and order the rest of them!

Jessica you have great customer service and great products and I love the discounts.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-07-28, 12:32am

Jessica's great, I love doing business with her!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2007-08-03, 2:25pm

I don't know how I missed this- I need to keep an eye on this section - Thank You!

I've been crushing frit and sawing all day- this was a happy break

Now to find a massage therapist!
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2007-08-03, 3:14pm

I've only ordered from Jessica once and I learned very quickly that doing business with her is a pleasure. I loved my free gift, too!
She's got my vote
Old 2007-08-03, 5:47pm

Jessica is the best! She is always helpful and generous. I just ordered 1 or 2 things the last time and she threw in a couple of rods of a color I've never tried. Quick shipping too! The best!
Ann
Old 2007-08-03, 6:41pm
Crazy Snake Lady

I love ordering through her store. She has great sales, great glass (love the vintage stuff!), and great service!
Old 2007-08-03, 7:22pm

I love to shop with Jessica! She is friendly, ships quickly and the gift is always a neat surprise!

Old 2007-08-04, 6:00am

Jessica Rocks! I almost always go to her first to see if she has what I want in stock. Her service is awesome, the glass is always beautifully packed, the the "extras" are always appreciated.

Old 2007-08-04, 2:52pm

You guys made my day again- Thank You!
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2007-08-08, 7:14pm
Pobody's nerfect!

I agree! Just placed and received my first order from Jessica -- fast delivery and love the llttle bonus! You've got a new customer here! (in fact I'm off to check my paypal balance to see if I can buy moire this week, tee hee hee)

"While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die -- whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness” -- Gilda Radner
Old 2007-08-08, 7:37pm

Quote:
I agree! Just placed and received my first order from Jessica -- fast delivery and love the llttle bonus! You've got a new customer here! (in fact I'm off to check my paypal balance to see if I can buy moire this week, tee hee hee)
Thanks! I know the feeling well of getting paypal just high enough for the next glass purchase
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2007-11-30, 5:30pm
Shelarious

Just want to bump this thread up b/c Jessica w/ Phoenix gets kudos from me...I got a surprise with my quickly shipped, accurate, and quite-a-good-deal order and wanted to say thanks!!!

Old 2007-11-30, 6:27pm

Always a two thumbs up from me, too!

~:
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon