Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-08-15, 4:55pm

Default New Dates needed for next BASH

With the ISGB Gathering falling on the same weekend as the date we normally would hold the BASH we need to find another date. Some of my thoughts are:

A week before the Gathering just would not work
A week after the Gathering probably would not work either.

I am in the process of putting together a calender of all the shows in July and August, holidays etc and think that July might be ok.

Presently I am considering July 19th which is a couple weeks after the 4th of July holiday and three weeks before the Gathering.

So your thoughts please? Do you know of other shows that weekend? Can you think of some other dates? Do you like these dates?

Next year the BASH should be renamed "Bigger and Better BASH".

thanks

mike f

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2007-08-15, 5:24pm
Michelle Morrison-Geschke

Default Thanks Mike!

It will be nice to be able to have a few weeks to $recoup$ between the BASH and the Gathering!
I know the Puget Sound Bead Festival is usually the week before your suggested date, and I will choose your event over the PSBF (I won't be able to get "up there" two weekends in a row).

Thanks for thinking of this!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and
New items!

I'm mostly over at Facebook these days... and working. Life has gotten... Hectic. I will try to check messages here... but try FB if you need me...
Old 2007-08-15, 6:23pm

July would be fabulous!

Old 2007-08-15, 8:14pm

Mid-July would be great!! That way I don't have to choose between the Edmonton Folk Festival and the Bash!
Old 2007-08-17, 11:20am
hooked, completely!!!

this time i AM coming!!!...

lock up your sharks...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-08-17, 11:26am

Some time when Angelique can't go!

Torch Ho... GTT Mirage, Carlisle CC, GTT Cheetahs, GTT Lynxes, and others on tanked O2.
Old 2007-08-17, 12:01pm
Evil Glass Enabler

It's not like I spent a LOT of YOUR money. NO comment on how much of mine I spent though.

You'd think he would like the fact that I bought him boro, DVDs and tools.
Thanks, Angelique

Quote:
Some time when Angelique can't go!

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2007-08-21, 8:43pm
Wild at Heart!

JULY!!!! sounds great

??
Old 2007-08-21, 9:30pm

Ya July,
Now we don't have to wait as long this year.
G.
Old 2007-09-16, 3:45pm
Ghost Town Glass

definitely July. I was so sad to miss it this year!