Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My OxygenPlus Concentratrator is Unbelieveable !!!

65Starfire
2007-01-07, 9:40am
I just hooked up my concentrator from "OxygenPlus" and my new "Mini CC"
WOW !! I would not have believed it if I didn't see it myself. This concentrator performs so well I have cut my work time in half and no more lugging tanks around.
Thanks so much Justin and Larry !!
My concentrator has far exceeded my expectations and I would recommend anyone to you who is looking for a good deal and great service.:koolaid:

Justin L
2007-01-12, 11:52am
Hi, do you have any pictures of the beads you've made? You should post them so everyone can see!

pauliegirl
2007-01-12, 1:26pm
Just for reference....what are your settings on the oxygen and propane. I seem to have trouble getting the proper mix. Thanks!

playswithfire104
2007-01-27, 1:12pm
The O2 + staff is tremendous!!! Justin walked me thru connecting the Y hose to both of my concentrators. Thanks! :waving: Then I had an issue with the new concentrator and recieved a phone call from one of their guys Sat morning (thanks for working on the weekend guys!!!=D> ) and I was up and running in no time flat!!!! \\:D/

Another satisfied customer!!!! =D>

collectiblesbyrose
2007-02-08, 2:11pm
yep/////agree////Justin is wonderful!!!

danelady
2007-02-08, 3:10pm
me THREE! These guys ROCK!yep/////agree////Justin is wonderful!!!

FourTailsLampwork
2007-02-08, 5:53pm
Mine just came tonight, and I get to play for a couple hours tomorrow with my nused (new-used) Bobcat ...whoooo!!!

Carols Glass
2007-02-10, 1:01pm
I must say also that I love my concentrator from Justin! He Fed-Ex'ed it to me on Wednesday and I got it on Friday. It's absolutely a dream come true!
I've been making beads for two days and it's so fast and easy and the colors are amazing and true and clear. After all is said and done, I'm ecstatic with my new concentrator from Oxygen-Plus. Thank you Justin and Larry.

Justin L
2007-02-10, 3:48pm
:D Glad its working good! :)

StLouisBiker
2007-02-10, 4:09pm
Ditto. A friend advised me to buy an oxygen concentrator before I bought an annealer. She was so right! I bought mine from OxygenPlus 2 years ago and it's fantastic. I can't imagine bothering with tanks.

The service I received from Justin was outstanding!

Moonlight Creations
2007-02-10, 7:35pm
Kudos for both Larry and Justin! You guys ROCK! I can't wait to melt glass but I have to work the weekend! Thanks again! Sonje

Carlabeads
2007-02-14, 10:38am
OK, so i'm seriously contemplating getting a concentrator (getting really tired of running out of oxy and having to wait for my delivery, plus it just makes more sense cost-wise), but i'm really worried about not having enough heat. I have a Mini CC. I work a lot with raku and I like to work HOT, so I don't want to get a concentrator and be disappointed. Can I still work hot and work with raku successfully with only one concentrator?

Carla

chrisann
2007-02-14, 10:43am
Carla JMO I would go with 2, you will be much happier. You can function on one but it is awesome on 2, you won't miss the tanks then. Hope to see ya in vegas...counting down the days
ttyl
chrisann

Ronnie_Renee
2007-02-14, 11:56am
Carla...I work on a mini cc with 1 oxycon and I have no problem working Raku.
but I think if your wanting to do boro 2 would be better.

Phoenix
2007-02-14, 12:38pm
OK, so i'm seriously contemplating getting a concentrator (getting really tired of running out of oxy and having to wait for my delivery, plus it just makes more sense cost-wise), but i'm really worried about not having enough heat. I have a Mini CC. I work a lot with raku and I like to work HOT, so I don't want to get a concentrator and be disappointed. Can I still work hot and work with raku successfully with only one concentrator?

Carla
I work with one and work with raku quite a bit- I do get good purples and blues out of the raku- I would prefer two though and plan on upgrading soon

65Starfire
2007-03-26, 6:40pm
Carla...I work on a mini cc with 1 oxycon and I have no problem working Raku.
but I think if your wanting to do boro 2 would be better.

My mini cc works great. Plenty of pressure to.

jokersdesign
2007-03-26, 7:50pm
my oxy con works great too