Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Diamond Burrs

Whimsey
2007-01-07, 2:54pm
Does anyone know where I can purchase the diamond burrs for my Dremmel? I need them for the 1/16th hole size and can not find them

Thanks

wilma

Anne Londez
2007-01-07, 4:31pm
I have tiny Dremel diamond round tips that fit the small holes. I bought them in my local hardware store but I think Rio has them too. They're not as good as the cylindrical ones for cleaning the holes but at least they are small enough

Lisi
2007-01-07, 5:27pm
Have you tried To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. ?

Here's the direct link to the 1/16" diamond coated reamer for Dremel tools.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

joyce-l-o
2007-01-07, 6:40pm
check out Jodel glass she has a set fer $8.50 that lasts a long time and works great. Fits my sears dremmel. My beads are made on a 1/16th mandrel.
Joyce

Whimsey
2007-01-07, 8:58pm
Thanks So much guys, will order tomorrow!!!!

Wilma

Anne Londez
2007-01-08, 3:58pm
While we are on the subject of diamond burrs, I've once seen at a jeweller's a large diamond burr that he used for grinding and polishing the inside of glass rings. He couldn't tell me where he got them from so I was wondering if anyone has seen them. They look like a 10 mm diameter barrel of a grey matrix with fine diamond bits embedded. The burrs I use for cleaning beads wouldn't do to grind the inside of rings, they are too small and too coarse. Any suggestion ?

hotfire210
2007-01-08, 9:23pm
Search 'db dichroic' on ebay...she has a lot of different diamond bits for the dremel and minimite.

Renee
2007-01-12, 6:42pm
If anyone checks back on this thread, these folks have awesome diamond burrs in sizes and shapes you never thought of. They also have different grits so you can get exactly what you want. Their prices are good, too.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DaveF
2007-01-14, 10:57am
Weasel,
You might have a look this post in the Sale Rack forum.
BeaDreamer on Sale at Art in the Round (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)
Thanks,
-Dave